Dr. Fatih Ceteci, Georg-Speyer-Haus
Institute for Tumor Biology and Experimental Therapy
"Application of RNAscope® platform on visualization of intestinal stem cells and tumorigenesis."
Dr. Emily Park, Senior Director of Scientific Affairs, Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc.
"Comprehensive evaluation of the tissue microenvironment by RNAscope® and BaseScope™, two highly specific and sensitive in situ hybridization methods."
This presentation will give an overview on:
- Detection of mRNAs and lncRNAs at single molecule sensitivity by RNAscope®
- Target specific splice junctions for aberrant alternative splicing in cancers by BaseScope™
- Distinguish specific homologues, paralogues, and orthologues by RNAscope® or BaseScope™
- Perform single cell analysis with morphological information in FFPE or frozen tissue
- Pinpoint expression of novel RNAs of interest
For more information please download the seminar flyer (download will start directly in your browser)
Please, register at rna.acdbio.com/Seminar_Frankfurt if you wish to attend.
Lunch will be proivded.
The duration of the presentations will be around 1.5h.
Subsequent it will be possible to arrange 1:1 discussion with Dr. Emily Park. For further Informations please contact: Jacqueline Ay, Ph.D., Senior Account Executive, Advanced Cell Digonostics, Emai: email@example.com